Iceland is partnering with the MIT Media Lab and the City Science Initiative to host an energy innovation panel discussion on March 12. The panel will focus on Boston’s and Reykjavik’s efforts in innovating energy for a better future, including the work being done around electric cars and data centers. The Mayor of Reykjavik and executives from Iceland’s national power company, Landsvirkjun, will represent Iceland on this panel. The panel's moderator is Greg Lindsay.
- WHEN: Thursday, March 12 | 8:15 - 11 AM
- WHERE: MIT Media Lab - Multi-Purpose Room E14-674 | 75 Amherst Street | Cambridge, MA 02139 (Google maps)
- REGISTRATION: Eventbrite (you MUST register in order to attend)
- PRICE: Free
- Panel Discussion
- David Keith, Assistant Professor of System Dynamics, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Vineet Gupta, Head of City of Boston Transportation, City of Boston
- Ryan Chin, City Science Initaitive
- Bjorgvin Sigurdsson, EVP of Business Development
- Wolfgang Gruel, Head of Customer Experience, Moovel (Daimler Mobility Services)
- Einar Gunnar Guðmundsson, Corporate Entrepreneur, Arion Bank
- Dagur B. Eggertsson, Mayor of Reykjavik
- Tate Cantrell, Chief Technology Officer, Verne Global
For information on Icelandic Events organized in conjunction with the City-to-City Dialogue please go here.